Casting Directors like to see pictures we take here. It gives them a confidence level of “what they book is what they get”. The main photo that we use for submitting to casting will usually be the photo we take here after registration or during photo updates. Due to COVID19- We are currently not doing in house photos. We will keep you updated with how we will be doing photos in the future.
Please submit photos of other “attribute looks” that you checked off in your packet. DO NOT send us a photo of anything you do not own and have immediate access to. Please do not send us multiple pictures of the same “look” in a different color or outfit.
When e-mailing photos, the following criteria must be met in order for photos to be applied to your account.
All photos must be…
● IN COLOR…no black and white, color enhanced, photo shopped, or generally touched ups etc.
● VERTICAL …only pictures of your car will be accepted in horizontal orientation.
● From the KNEES UP…the purpose of these photos is to see you and your wardrobe!
● IN YOUR OWN WARDROBE…if you don’t own don’t send it in.
● All Pictures must be in JPEG Format ● Minimum size of 640x480, but no larger than 1 mg● CURRENT! Is this what you look like now?
● ONE PER CATEGORY! All photos submitted via e-mail or taken here at the office must fit a specific category in order to be applied to your account. We have room for one per category (one business, one casual, one bathing suit, one formal, one picture of your dog, etc…). Also, please do not send multiples of a certain look for us to select from. You pick your favorite, that fits the criteria and send that one picture!
● GOOD QUALITY and GOOD LIGHTING ● Taken with a PLAIN BACKGROUND. Preferably white, we want you to be the focus of the picture!
We do not accept any hard copies of photos, discs or thumb drives. All photos must be sent via email to: